1. For cutting any angle from 90° to 30° left and 90° to 30° right.
2. NC/Manual mitre positioning with digital readout to 0.1° accuracy.
3. The rotary center is at the intersection point of the saw blade and the fixed vise jaw.
4. Inclination of the saw blade (5°) to reduce the initial blade impact when cutting beams.
5. Extra heavy duty twin column design with linear guideway.
6. Automatic positioning of guide arm.
7. Return of saw bow to starting cutting position or stop to bottom when cut of material.